วันศุกร์ที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Contact Lenses and Dry Eyes

Often contact lenses can cause dry eye syndrome. Eyes itch and feel irritated and wear contacts is very unpleasant. However, the real subject of this article is on the opposite side. Contact lenses can even help prevent your eyes from drying out. Why is that you ask. If you have severe dry eye, some contact marks a) help the eyes from drying out and b) stop the flow of product toput some gel from its inner surface of the eye and thus the eye wet and refreshed. Wet perhaps the wrong word, as we are talking about dry eyes, but by comparison, wants to feel like the eye, without being unhelpful, wet is a good view.

I wear contact lenses since 1997 and recently I found out the hard way that I actually suffer from dry eye syndrome. I had this character in the past, but never put the dots together until now. What washappened was that I lost my left eye really badly bruised. After 10 days, the eye is still very red and itchy feeling was begun. I made an appointment with my eye doctor to get checked out, according to the eye. I had my glasses that day and my eyes were really hurt when I arrived for my appointment in the late afternoon. The ophthalmologist checked, my eyes and saw the severe drought. He went back to my table and asked me some questions. He then came back with the followingDeclaration.

Firstly, my left eye was OK. It was bruised but otherwise OK () next to the drought. But he also has severe eye dryness and certainly explained to me how the contacts that I use to actually protect the eyes from drying out too much. And when he explained the details for me it suddenly all made much more sense. So I went home and even though it was late in the afternoon I replaced the contacts and the glasses within an hour my eyes were actually much better.

So, if youSuffering from dry eyes, which I highly recommend speaking, your ophthalmologist. A combination of special contact lenses and eye connectors, you can significantly reduce your symptoms of dry eye. It might take a few weeks before you see the results - depending on your situation. Turned on in my case if I contact I saw improvement within 7 days.



portable massage chairs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น